Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2020

Quick Update

 We had our first Drs. appointment yesterday. Much to our delight, the results were very promising and quite frankly, a relief. She has no issue that this Dr. could see that would be a cause for alarm. Yeah! There are more Drs. visits in the near future but to hear good results at this time is wonderful.

Gardening wise, I have to say I am very pleased with the progression of the plants in my basement. Pictured in the left pic is a container with Mixed Colored Swiss Chard nearest the camera and Giant Ceasar in the foreground. The middle picture is the carrot conatainer and the right pic is of my Bibb lettuce plants. The Bibb plants are all putting on their true leaves so that is a very promising. All the plants are doing pretty well so far.
Thumb of 2020-11-14/grdnguru/ff6d41 Thumb of 2020-11-14/grdnguru/e68e2a Thumb of 2020-11-14/grdnguru/76e5c8

I went out to my greenhouse this morning and the few surviving plants seem to still be struggling. The whipsaw weather has not been kind to them so I keep the faith but recognize the reality. I have plenty of seedlings coming along so when they are ready, I will have to replant in the empty containers I have.
That's all I have for now. Thanks for the prayers for our situation, they are much appreciated. Still more hurdles to cross so we will continue to take it one day at a time. Until next time, Happy Gardening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Please share it!